Recipe By Supriya Mengi Kumaria
Image source Tried By Archana Jain From Sikandalous Cuisine
Love potatoes the Swedish way, Hasselback potatoes basted with Chilli - garlic & herbs butter !!
This how I made it:
6 Potatoes washed & peeled preferably bigger in size
1/2 cup butter melted
4-5 cloves of garlic crushed
Herbs of your choice - I used rosemary
Salt & freshly cracked pepper
1) Preheat Oven at 200 degrees
2) Make cuts in the potatoes, making sure that you don't cut it through. We want it to be intact.
3) Melt butter - add garlic, chilli flakes, herbs, salt & pepper. Let it stand for few mins, so that the flavours get infused.
4) Put potatoes on your baking dish and brush it with the butter mixture & in between the slices.
5) Sprinkle some more salt on top
6) it goes into the oven for 40 - 45 minutes till you get nice golden colour.
And it's done! Super easy